List of Repairs and Services We Specialize In
- Work with Home owners, Property owner, Property Managers, Builders, Developers, Realtors, Inspectors, Local Entities and Officials, Landscapers, Property Buyer and Sellers for all things septic related: Inspecting, Diagnosing, Repairing, Replacing, Maintaining and Cleaning
- Broken or damaged pipe repairs and replacements
- Broken or damaged tank repairs and replacements
- Clogs and blockages cleaning or removals
- Disposal fields, beds and spray areas repairs
- Pump or floats repairs and replacements
- Air compressor and aerator repairs and replacements
- Control panels, alarm boxes and indicators repairs and replacements
- Electrical and wiring
- Root removal from tank and fields
- Sealing systems from roots, water, smells or infestation
- Installing safety and easy access inspection ports
- Clearing of lots, vegetation removal including brush or trees
- Dirt work and installing surface water irrigation and remediation systems
- Locating systems and or parts of systems
- Cleaning, maintaining and upgrading systems for proper function
List of Texas Counties That We Cover
Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Comal, Brazos, Caldwell, Burnet, Blanco, Lee, Bexar, Guadalupe and Brazos Counties.
Three Basic Types of Systems
- Conventional-Gravity Flow System- These are the most basis and typically also the oldest. They consist of tank(s), disposal field(s) and piping that connect the two as well as to the structure. Basic function is separating out the solids in the tank(s) with minimal disinfection then moving the effluent liquids by gravity to the disposal field(s) at a lower depth in the ground.
- Low Pressure Dosing System or “LPD”- These are engineered systems that are designed with multiple chambers in the tank or tanks that separate the solids from liquids. The last chamber has a small electrical system typically with an alarm box, pump and on/off float switches for pump or alarm. Which function is to eject the effluent liquids through smaller PVC drip lines that are buried in the ground in a series of multiple trenches and sometimes fields. These systems can have fields that are close to or far away from, as well as above or below the grade of the tank. These are medium disinfection systems.
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Systems- For the most part this are the most disinfecting and engineered systems around. Their approach are poplar opposite of one another but basic functions are similar. Aerobic meaning requiring air and Anaerobic meaning absence of air. In these systems you will find tanks, PVC parts, electrical control panels with alarms, timers and sensors that regulate the overall function of the system, water and or air pumps, valves or switches and back-flushing controls, drip or sprinkler field(s), filters and or filtration devices and sometimes chemical additives as well as licensed Maintenance Provider. The main objective is the disinfecting the effluent before it reaches the disposal process either with or without air.
- Keep in mind Texas is not limited to just theses systems. There are many different types of onsite wastewater septic systems existing and on the market. This is just a list of the more common types and even they have hybrid forms and figures. Every system is different in some way but none of them and resistant to problems and failure. Central Texas is one of best places in the country but also prone to some of the toughest and harsh living conditions. It is also dense in the number of active septic systems both urban and rural. They all have to with stand the test of time and Texas outdoor elements. By not maintaining your system properly the results could costly and or devastating. Preventive maintenance is the cheapest and most effective way insure longevity in the life of any septic system.